6D5N Enchanting Kerala Tour Packages
Have your beautiful leisure time with D Asia Travels
6D5N Enchanting Kerala Tour
KERALA TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 01: ARRIVE COCHIN
- Arrive at Cochin Airport; meet our representative who will assist you to transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 02: COCHIN – ALLEPPEY (70KMS, 2HRS DRIVE) (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
- After breakfast at the hotel drive to Alleppey.
- On arrival check in to houseboat for a Kerala houseboat tour over the scenic backwaters.
- Sit back and relax at the houseboat and enjoy the scenic beauty as the boat passes through the emerald green paddy fields, refreshing natural beauty, exotic resorts, and the rustic villages.
- More of all also enjoy the melodious twittering of the birds, scenic waterfall, and sun-set from the houseboat.
- Take your dinner in Houseboat and spent Overnight.
DAY 03: ALLEPPEY – THEKKADY (145KMS, 4HRS DRIVE) (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Morning drive to Thekkady.
- Throughout the journey enjoy the panoramic view of nature with occasional waterfalls and streams.
- On arrival at Thekkady, check into the hotel. Later in the afternoon experience the beauty of the surrounding areas.
- Here you have the opportunity to see varied species of birds and animals in their natural.
- Enjoy the boat ride in Periyar Sanctuary.
- Back to the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 04: THEKKADY – MUNNAR (110KMS, 3HRS DRIVE) (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- After breakfast at hotel drive to Munnar by surface driving you through the scenic pathways dotted with pepper and cardamom plantation, tea plantations and thick forests.
- On arrival at Munnar check into the hotel.
- Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 05: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Delight in a full-day sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- Walkthrough the green carpet of well-organized tea bushes; watch the beautiful mist and romantic green meadows, romantic view of the waterfall. Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation.
- Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 06: MUNNAR – COCHIN (140 KMS) (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Take your breakfast at hotel and day free at leisure or own activities until drive to Cochin.
- Afternoon arrives at Cochin and takes your lunch in the local restaurant.
- Later start your city tour and proceed for half day sightseeing tour to Cochin.
- Here visit Dutch Palace (Closed on Friday), Jewish Synagogue (Closed on Friday, Saturday & Jewish holiday), Jews Street, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Net, and the Indo-Portuguese Museum.
- Take your dinner in the Hotel and later scheduled transfer to the airport to board the flight for your home town.
- Tour ends with happy memories.
- Ac will start in Houseboat between 2100Hrs to 0600Hrs only during your stay / Premium till check out
- OPTIONAL: LUNCH RM 18/PERSON/MEAL
- VALID TILL OCTOBER 2020
- OPTIONAL TOUR: ELEPHANT RIDING RM 40/PERSON, KATHAKALI DANCE RM 25/PERSON
KERALA PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation as above Hotel/ Similar
- Breakfast + Dinner Only
- Airport transfers with staff assistance
- Welcome with Garlanding on arrival
- All Transportation & s/seeing by Air-conditioned Tata Indigo car according to no of pax
- All currently applicable taxes
KERALA PACKAGE EXCLUDE:
- Visa Fees & Monument entrance fees
- International / Domestic airfare
- Tour guide during sightseeing
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills, etc
- Tip to driver ( recommend to pay MYR 5 PER PERSON PER DAY)
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
You can check another Kerala Tour HERE!