7D6N KERALA HONEYMOON PACKAGE
KERALA HONEYMOON ITINERARY
Day 01: Cochin
Arrive Cochin Airport meet and assist and Transfer to hotel in Cochin. Check in to hotel, Cochin is the commercial and industrial capital of Kerala and it is also called as Kochi. Queen of the Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Cochin- Munnar (130 Kms 04 Hrs drive )(B)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Munnar by road on the way visit Spice Plantations. Arrival at a place which is called ‘nature’s lovers paradise’. On arrival at Munnar, check in at Hotel. Later in the day free for leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar (B)
Morning After breakfast Visit Madupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Photo Point, Indo-Swiss Project, Elephant Arrival Spot, Tea museum, etc. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (110 Kms 4 Hrs drive )(B)
Morning after breakfast drive to Periyar .Periyar is also called as Thekkady The Periyar wild life sanctuary is one of the India’s Major Wildlife sanctuary it was declared a Tiger reserve in 1978 .The sanctuary offers a lovely and comfortable way to see the animals via boat rides on the manmade Lake .On arrival Thekkady check in hotel. Afternoon free for local sightseeing visit Spice Plantation, Periyar lake, Periyar wild life sanctuary etc evening boating at Periyar lake (optional) and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Thekkady(B)
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Thekkady, visit VineYards, Elephant Ride,View Point and Ramakkalmedu view Point. Evening back to hotel, free time for shopping and overnight stay.
Day06 : Thekkady – Alleppey (145 Kms 04 Hrs drive )(B)
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey Houseboat. Check in to the houseboat. Staying in this moving palace is breathtakingly stimulating experience. While sailing down a maze of canals one can sees mesmerising views from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life. The cool breeze from the Lake feels you relax in lap of backwaters .Overnight in the houseboat
Day 07: Cochin Departure(B)
Check out from the houseboat and drive to Cochin, visit Bolgatty Island, Chinese Fishing Nets, Fort Kochi Fort Kochi Beach, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica , Willington Island , etc. Later free time for Shopping at Broadway and Marine drive. Evening you will be driven back to Cochin Airport with wonderful memories of Kerala Package.
|Destination||Room Category||Hotel / Resort||Nights|
|Cochin||Ambient Room||Le Maritime||01 Night|
|Munnar||Tree House||Nature Zone||02 Nights|
|Thekkady||Private Pool villa||Greenwoods||02 Nights|
PACKAGE INCLUDES :-
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Cookies and Flowers on arrival
- Breakfast at all hotels
- 01 Exclusive Candle Light dinner at Munnar
- One time Flower bed decoration in Munnar
- All meals in the houseboat
- AC Sedan type car for all transfers and sightseeing
- Vineyards visit
- Boating at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Spice Plantation visit
- All expenses related to the vehicle and driver
- Currently applicable Hotel taxes
- Service of English Speaking Driver cum Guide
PACKAGE EXCLUDES :-
- International Flight
- Any meals other than the inclusion parts
- Any Personal Expenditures like, Entrance, Camera, Laundry, Telephone, Tips etc.
- Anything other than the inclusion part
- Munnar & Thekkady we are providing Non AC rooms as it is Hill stations.
- This is just a Quote only and we are not holding any reservationPackage