6D5N Turkey Tour Package – Istanbul + Cappadocia
Explore this ‘Second Rome’ in Turkey with D Asia Travels
6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS ISTANBUL & CAPPADOCIA
ISTANBUL & CAPPADOCIA TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 1 – ARRIVE IN ISTANBUL
- Upon arriving at Istanbul, meet at IST/SAW airport & transfer to your hotel.
- Then, you will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Overnight in Istanbul, Turkey.
DAY 2 – FULL DAY OTTOMAN & BYZANTIUM RELICS TOUR (BREAKFAST & LUNCH)
- Guests will be picked up around 8:00 am, and brought to the Sultanahmet district, the oldest, most historic part of the city.
- The first stop of the day will be the Hagia Sophia, as our tour guide explains the significance of this massive building that was once a Christian church, then a mosque, and now a museum.
- Afterward, we will pass the Hippodrome of Constantinople, where we will see the sites impressive obelisk, before reaching the Blue Mosque.
- We should be sure to take pictures of both the interior and exterior of this impressive building.
- Next, we will continue to the Grand Bazaar, a massive, bustling complex to find clothing, decorative furnishings, food, and more.
- On the way to the bazaar, we will see other historical monuments, like the Tomb of Sultan Ahmet I, the Firuz Aga Mosque, and the exterior of the Tomb of Mehmed II.
- After our visit to the Grand Bazaar, we will make a brief stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will visit Topkapi Palace, the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years.
- Afterward, we will visit the Little Hagia Sophia, the final stop on the tour before guests are returned to their hotels.
*Please Note: St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
DAY 3 – FULL DAY BOSPHORUS & TWO CONTINENTS TOUR CRUISE TOUR (BREAKFAST & LUNCH)
- Guests will be picked up at their hotel. We will first drive toward the Golden Horn, the waterway that feeds into the Bosphorus Strait and the Sea of Marmara.
- Our first stop will be the Spice Bazaar (also known as the Egyptian Bazaar).
- After this, we will embark on a boat tour of the Bosphorus, following the European shore until we reach the second bridge, where we will double-back along the Asian shore.
- Once we have returned to land, we will eat lunch at a local restaurant.
- Afterward, we will cross the strait to visit Camlica Hill for an unforgettable view of the city, where we will spend some free time
- Guests will then be returned to their hotel around 5:00 pm.
*Note: The Spice Bazaar is closed on Sunday, and will be replaced with the Pierre Loti Cafe.
DAY 4 – FLIGHT TO CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
- After breakfast, free tıme untıl you will be transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Cappadocia.
- Arrive & transfer to the hotel.
DAY 5 – SOUTH CAPPADOCIA TOUR (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER)
- Today will be another mystical day, we will start with a visit and walk in the Red Valley and discover rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Valley of Gulludere.
- Then keep going on with a visit to Cavusin village. Ancient Cavusin was already abandoned several about the 11th Century.
- Lunch will be a selection of Turkish Cuisine. In the afternoon drive to the Pigeon Valley for a panoramic view, Underground City, dated back to the Hittites than used by the early Christians.
- Underground city specially carved to be used during wartime to save their lives as well as early Christians hide from the Roman pressure, you can still see stables kitchen living room bedroom and more.
- After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
DAY 6 – CAPPADOCIA TO ISTANBUL TO HOME (BREAKFAST)
- After breakfast, you will have free time until we depart to the airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then switch to the international terminal to catch a home-bound flight.
- We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul NEW airport
- Domestic flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Domestic flight tickets from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 3 nights’ hotel in Istanbul and 2 nights’ hotel in Cappadocia
- 5 open buffet breakfasts
- 3 local lunches during the tours and 2 local dinners
- Full-Day Istanbul City Tour (SIC)
- A Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour (SIC)
- Full-Day South Cappadocia Tour (SIC)
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non – smoking coach
- Professional English – speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer in all cities (PRIVATE)
TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Child Policy :
*Child Fare (2 y/old – 12 y/old) : 75% from adult fare
*Infant (0 – 2 y/old) : 150 MYR per person
**MAXIMUM 2 CHILDREN PER ROOM, IN CASE OF A FAMILY WITH MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES.
Terms & conditions:
– These packages have GUARANTEED DAILY departure throughout the mentioned season.
– After confirmation, packages can be canceled FREE-OF-CHARGE up to 5 days before arrival. Any later will result in a 10% cancelation fees.
– Payment must be made and cleared 30 days in advance.
– Domestic flight tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased.
**THESE PACKAGES ARE FIXED. YOU CAN ADD EXTRA TOURS OR SERVICES BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE NUMBER OF DAYS/NIGHTS.
**IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 20 PAX, YOU CAN CONTACT US DIRECTLY