7D6N Istanbul – Bursa – Pamukkale – Konya – Cappadocia – Bolu (Private)
Istanbul, a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. It is an Old City that reflects the cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here.
7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS ISTANBUL & CAPPADOCIA
TURKEY TOUR PACKAGE ITINERARY.
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL ON ISTANBUL
- Upon arriving, you will meet at IST/SAW airport & transfer to your hotel.
- You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 2 – FULL DAY OTTOMAN & BYZANTIUM RELICS TOUR (BREAKFAST & LUNCH)
- Guests will be picked up around 8:00 am, and brought to the Sultanahmet district, the oldest, most historic part of the city.
- The first stop of the day will be the Hagia Sophia, as our tour guide explains the significance of this massive building that was once a Christian church, then a mosque, and now a museum.
- Afterward, we will pass the Hippodrome of Constantinople, where we will see the sites impressive obelisk, before reaching the Blue Mosque.
- While touring you can take the pictures of both the interior and exterior of this impressive building.
- Next, we will continue to the Grand Bazaar, a massive, bustling complex to find clothing, decorative furnishings, food, and more.
- On the way to the bazaar, we will see other historical monuments, like the Tomb of Sultan Ahmet I, the Firuz Aga Mosque, and the exterior of the Tomb of Mehmed II.
- After our visit to the Grand Bazaar, we will make a brief stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will visit Topkapi Palace, the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years.
- Afterward, we will visit the Little Hagia Sophia, the final stop on the tour before guests are returned to their hotels in Istanbul, Turkey.
*Please Note: St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
DAY 3 – FULL DAY BOSPHORUS & TWO CONTINENTS CRUISE TOUR (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
- Pick up & proceed toward the Golden Horn, the waterway that feeds into the Bosphorus Strait and the Sea of Marmara.
- Our first stop will be the Spice Baazar (also known as the Egyptian Baazar).
- After this, we will embark on a boat tour of the Bosphorus, following the European shore until we reach the second bridge, where we will double-back along the Asian shore.
- Then, we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Afterward, we will cross the strait to visit Camlica Hill for an unforgettable view of the city and spend some free time there.
- Guests will then be returned to their hotel around 5: 00 pm.
**Note: The Spice Baazar is closed on Sunday, and will be replaced with the Pierre Loti Cafe.
DAY 4 – FLIGHT TO CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
- After breakfast, free time until transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Cappadocia.
- Arrive & transfer to the hotel.
DAY 5 – SOUTH CAPPADOCIA TOUR (BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER)
- After breakfast, we will start the visit and walk in the Red Valley and discover rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Valley of Gulludere.
- Then, visit Cavusin Village and have a Turkish Cuisine lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will drive to Pigeon Valley for a panoramic view of Underground City, dated back to the Hittites than used by the early Christians.
- After the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
DAY 6 – NORTH CAPPADOCIA TOUR (BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER)
- An impressive day will start with Derwent valley.
- Then we keep going on with Pasabag “fairy chimneys”, where you can feel the mystic of Fairy Chimneys.
- We will break at Avanos center of terracotta art. Ceramic dated back to 3000 BC in the area and survived to generations.
- A visit to the ceramic & tile center to see how the ceramics made by hand.
- After lunch, we visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Icons in Cappadocia. Soft rocks of Cappadocia from the clefts carved out to form such as stables, churches, monasteries.
- A visit to the carpet weaving co-operation to see how the Turkish carpet made by hand.
- Afterward, we will enjoy the day by taking a look at the Goreme Valley next to the Uchisar Rock-Castle.
Day 7 – Istanbul Airport, Turkey to Home (Breakfast included)
- After breakfast, you will have free time.
- Then we depart to the airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back home.
- We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul NEW AIRPORT airport (PRIVATE)
- Domestic flight ticket from İstanbul to Antalya to Cappadocia and back to İstanbul
- 2 nights’ hotel in Istanbul, 2 nights’ hotel in Antalya and 2 nights’ hotel in Cappadocia
- 6 open buffet breakfasts
- 3 local lunches during the tours and 4 local dinners at hotels
- Half-Day Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour (SIC)
- Full-Day Istanbul city tour (SIC)
- Half-Day Antalya city tour (SIC)
- Full-Day Cappadocia city tour (SIC)
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non – smoking coach
- Professional English – speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer in all cities (PRIVATE)
TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Child Policy :
*Child Fare (2 y/old – 12 y/old) : 75% from adult fare
*Infant (0 – 2 y/old) : 150 MYR per person
**MAXIMUM 2 CHILDREN PER ROOM, IN CASE OF A FAMILY WITH MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES.
Terms & conditions:
– These packages have GUARANTEED DAILY departure throughout the mentioned season.
– After confirmation, packages can be canceled FREE-OF-CHARGE up to 5 days before arrival. Any later will result in a 10% cancelation fees.
– Payment must be made and cleared 30 days in advance.
– Domestic flight tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased.
**FOR 01 HOUR HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE WILL COST 150 USD PER PERSON
**THESE PACKAGES ARE FIXED. YOU CAN ADD EXTRA TOURS OR SERVICES BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE NUMBER OF DAYS/NIGHTS.
**FOR MORE THAN 20 PAX, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY