Bangkok Floating Market & Tiger Temple Tour – Full Day
Itinerary – Bangkok Floating Market & Tiger Temple Tour / Duration: 06:30 AM – 19:00 PM Total Hours 06:30 hours
Pick up from the various hotels in Bangkok City Centre 07:00 am leave Bangkok for Rachaburi province 08:30 am arrive at the Boat Pier, and then enjoy the scenery of rural life by long tail speed boat to the Floating Market. 09:00 am arrive at the Floating Market; almost untouched by the Modern world you will enjoy watching the farmers selling food, fruits, flowers and many kind of local products in their boats. 11:30 am visit the Handicraft Home Industry.
12:30 pm Lunch at the Restaurant then transfer the Bridge over the River Kwai. 15:00 pm Visit the Tiger Temple, Built in 1994, the Temple gained a reputation as a wildlife sanctuary. All tigers have been handled from a very early age. They have been hand-raised and imprinted to human. This is why they are able to sleep while people sit next to them for photos. 17:00 pm Depart Kanchanaburi for Bangkok. 19:00 pm Arrive to the hotel.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation
- Items of a personal nature
- Small boat board along the Floating Market
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver