Cameron Highlands One Day Trip Tour
Cameron Highland located in Pahang, Malaysia which approximately 85 km from Ipoh or about 200 km from Kuala Lumpur. The retreat has a diverse population of more than 43,000 people. To reach Cameron Highland via Kuala Lumpur, traveler can accessed it by road. Average temperature of Cameron Highlands about 10 – 12 degrees Celsius.
Cameron Highlands One Day Trip Tour Highlights
- Iskandar Waterfall
- Tea Plantation
- Rose garden & Nursery
- Strawberry Park
- Market Square
- Aborigine Settlement
Duration: About 9 Hours
Tour Pickup Time: Between 9 am
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax.
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
Package Inclusive :
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclude :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
- Surcharge for High/Peak Season