CHIANG MAI LONG NECK KAREN VILLAGE TOUR
Long Neck Karen Village – famous for its religious culture experience. Kayan people originated from Myanmar and best recognized for their elongated necks. Kayan women wearing ring around their neck to hold onto their heritage. Explore the village to learn more about the traditions and culture of the Karenni people.
Chiang Mai Long Neck Karen Village Tour
Chiang Mai Long Neck Karen Village Tour Details:
Among the unspoiled nature. The hilltribes live in harmony. Visit the village of Long Neck Karen or Padong, the beauty of women is their long neck. Also visit Lahu Shi Balah or yellow Lahu, women of this tribe have large ear loops. Start your full – day excursion to Thaton, north of Chiang Mai. On the way made a stop at Chiang Dao Cave, then drive on to Thaton, visit Thaton temple where you can be seen a panoramic view of the village, Lunch at local restaurant on the bank of Mae Kok River.
Daily Pick up from major hotels in Chiang Mai. 08:00 hrs to 15:30 hrs Travel north Chiang Mai to Thaton, visit Thaton temple. Lunch at local restaurant on the bank of Kok River. After that continue to visit the Long Neck Karen village. To experience the tribe’s cultures and ethnic customs. After the visit , travel back to Chiang Mai in late afternoon.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Tours by air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking guide.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, insurance, etc.
- All Optional Tour.