4D3N NEPAL HERITAGE KATHMANDU TOURS
Arrive at the international airport and pick up by our driver. Transfer to hotel for check-in and get ready for tours. Visit Kathmanduholder of the status of World Heritage Site by UNESCO (capital city of Nepal and the largest city). The Kathmandu valley has a magnificent history, and cultural are consist of three main cities which are Kathmandu, Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur (Bhadgaon).
Breakfast at the hotel. Pickup by private vehicle and proceed to visit the Pashupatinath Temple located at banks of Bagmati River ( one of the biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva). Next, visit one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu ” Boudhanath Sputa.” Then visit the Swayombhunath stupa ( have many temples, shrines, statues of a different god, Tibetan monasteries ) and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Have breakfast at the hotel. After that, we will start the Kathmandu city sightseeing by visiting Bhaktapur Durbar Square, the royal palace for the old Bhaktapur Kingdom. Also known as Khwopa, it is also a UNESCO Heritage Site. Next, Kathmandu Durbar Square the square that remains as the traditional heart of the ancient town. Some of the famous landmarks are Temple of Kasthamandap, Ashok Vinayak. Overnight at the hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel. Depart from hotel to airport for flight departure.
- Accommodation during the Tours on BB Plan
- Daily breakfast at Hotel
- International Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with guide as per itinerary
- Pokhara Sightseeing with Guide as per itinerary
- Kathmandu –Pokhara –Kathmandu Transfer
- English Speaking Tours Guide during the Sightseeing
Entry fees for Sightseeing of moments visit
- Luxury Private Vehicle During the Tours
- Meals Provided as per itinerary
- Nepalese visa (on arrival up)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Telephone Call, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Drinking Water
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Extra expenses or loss due to nature and unforeseen events
- Personal Travel Insurance, Tips for staff, guide & driver
- Lunch and dinner During the Tours
- Travel insurance, flight cancellation, strike, Political Disturbances, land slid
- Others Expenses which is not mentioned in includes