KL CITY TOUR PACKAGE
Explore the city with picturesque views to remember and you will be amazed by the multicultural community we have in Malaysia.
Too cluttered with work and daily chores? Let’s allocate some of your time exploring the hidden gems of Kuala Lumpur by using our service and package! A trip of Kuala Lumpur City Tour will let you experience Kuala Lumpur like never before, explore the city with picturesque views to remember and you will be amazed by the multicultural community we have in Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour Package
The half day Kuala Lumpur city tour to see and explore the splendid charm of the historical monuments, sky kissing cosmopolitan structures, cultural and heritage places in KL. The mega city with all its composed features of both historical charm and modern cosmopolitan features leave an everlasting impression on you.Kuala Lumpur city tour is interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur at night Garden City of Lights. See the Contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the building of the colonial days.
Highlight of the Kuala Lumpur City Tour Package:
- Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King’s Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (exclude entrance fee)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- KL City Gallery (Photo Stop)
- Old Railway Station ( Pass by)
- Merdeka Square (Photo Stop)
Pick up: 9.00 am /2.00 pm Duration: 3 hours
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclude :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity