One Day Trip To Cameron Highlands In Malaysia
Cameron Highlands, is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations located 1135m above sea level. At the top, the breathtaking Cameron Highland mountain is the most stunning countryside sceneries. The peaceful sound of nature, serene panoramas, and cold climate of Cameron Highlands mesmerize and leaves unique experiences upon the multitudes of visitors to this green heaven.
One Day Trip to Cameron Highlands in Malaysia
List of floral places to explore during your One Day Trip to Cameron Highland in Malaysia
- First, stop Cameron Highland tour or Day Trip at Lata Iskandar Waterfall – Located about 25km before Ringlet and 20km from the Tapah exit toll. The genuinely incredible cold shower of the waterfalls. The enchanting falls are visible from the road. Shopping opportunities for the ethnic souvenirs, fruit market, and test local restaurant Nasi Lemak for just RM1.00.
- Second, stop Cameron Highland tour or Day Trip at Bharat tea plantations, enjoy the fresh air and stunning tea plantation Cameron Highland mountain view and waterfall. Free Entry for Waterfall, allow Walkthrough Cameron tea plantation for photo taking. Tea shop offers tea with cakes, scones with cream and strawberry jam.
- Third, stop Cameron Highland Tour or Day Trip at – Butterly Garden. Visit the butterfly farm and the butterfly garden, both are on the same road. Therefore, It is easier to see Trogonoptera there than anywhere else in the wild.
- Certainly, Cameron Highland is an iconic part of the center of strawberry farms. The famous Farm is Kok Lim Strawberry, Big Red Strawberry, Raaju’s Hill, S’Corner, and Abang Strawberry. On the other hand, the cold climate is suitable for cultivating fruits all year round. Plug half kg of strawberry for your own use.
- The last stop, for Cameron Highland tour ends up at Market Square for your shopping of fresh vegetables, corn, sweet potatoes, and delightful fruits. Once done, drive back to Kuala Lumpur.
TOUR REMARKS FOR CAMERON HIGHLAND DAY TRIP:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center Kuala Lumpur hotels only. For pick-ups outside of the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with an additional charge.
- For more than 8 pax, a professional Cameron tour guide will be assigned.
- Kindly contact us directly to get a promotional rate for more than 4 pax.
- The room has not been blocked yet, a confirmation will be subject to availability.
Day Trip Inclusive :
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Cameron Highland Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Day Tour Exclude :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
- Surcharge for High/Peak Season
In conclusion, Cameron Highland one day trip is bundled up services offered by D Asia Travels. Stay at least one night there. It is worth to visit because 100% feel the fresh air and enjoy the cold temperate at night. We provide a complete package plus knowledgeable and experienced driver cum guide during Cameron Highland trip. If you like to know 25 Things to Do in the Cameron Highlands (Malaysia) click the link.