Port Dickson Tour via Kuala Lumpur
Port Dickson remains a popular holiday destination, especially amongst Malaysians, despite rising competition from other beach destinations. Its convenient location, which is only about an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur and just a few minutes away from anywhere else in Negeri Sembilan, also lends to its popularity as the preferred destination for a recreational holiday. Port Dickson’s primary attraction is its distinctly-beautiful beaches. From the orange sands of Teluk Kemang to the unspoilt beaches of Tanjung Tuan, thousands come here every year just to get some sun on their backs. Other attractions such as Tanjung Tuan Forest Reserve, Fort Lukut, Lukut Museum and Ostrich Farm provide visitors with alternative ways to spend their time here. Aside from being highly accessible, Port Dickson is also popular among watersports enthusiasts who would throng here every year for a spot of water-skiing, parasailing and surfing.
DAY 01: Arrival KL – Port Dickson Water Sport Activities
Arrival at KL, transfer to Port Dickson. Upon arrival, check in hotel and enjoy water sports. Overnight in Port Dickson.
DAY 02: Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, free at own leisure until check out time. Then transfer back to Kuala Lumpur Airport for onward journey. End of service.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax