Sungai Klah Homestay – Perak
Hotspring Recreational Park,Waterfall at the foot of Titiwangsa Range, Sungkai Wildlife Reserve Just as you arrived at this Homestay situated in the middle a Oil Palm plantation, you will be greeted by very humble folks, you will be served their homemade “Klah Juice” a drink made from the Green Guava and their desserts made of Sweet Tapioca which was once their staple diet during the Japanese occupation. This is one of the oldest Oil Palm plantations in the country, which was formed in 1961. Get the chance to witness traditional orang asli (indigeneous) dance; the Sewang Dance presented by the kampung folks living at nearby villages.
Or you can also trek and visit the waterfall located at the foot of Titiwangsa Range, not far from the Sungai Klah Homestay. You also get pick fresh local fruits straight from their orchards and eat till your heart content all day long! There are many exciting activities lined up for participants to this programme. Among them are a tour to the Hotspring Recreational Park, the latest tourist attraction in the state. Other activities organised at the hotspring include frolicking in the mountain spring pool, boiling eggs and others. Homestay participants can also indulge in activities like wildlife watching at the Sungkai Wildlife Reserve.
There are activities like Cultural Performance,Playing local traditional games, Visit to IKS cottage industries products, relaxing at tha Felda Residence Hot Spring, an aerobics session.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- 2N from MYR 150.00 per pax (minimum 20pax)
- Kuala Lumpur- Sungai Klah MYR70.00 Per Pax
- Accommodation at foster family’s home with breakfast
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary : Breakfasr, Lunch and Dinner
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to IKS cottage industries products, Cultural Performance, Playing local traditional games, Felda Residence Hot Spring
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for High season/Peak season