3D2N Chiang Mai Private Tour
Join us on a Private Tour To Chiang Mai. This city is packed with culture as it has such beautiful temples and many old historical sites that are worth seeing. The city is unlike other regular cities. It has a soothing environment with fresh and clean air. There are a lot of tourist attractions and numerous activities to do in Tour To Chiang Mai such as visiting the historical temples, Chiang Mai Night Safari, visiting the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, Besides, you will be able to explore the exquisite street food, The city is very easy to travel.
3D2N Chiang Mai Tour Private Tour
Let’s enjoy your Tour To Chiang Mai With DAsia Travels!
DAY 01: KUALA LUMPUR -CHIANGMAI – FREE
Once you arrive at Chiang Mai International Airport, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. He will then take you to the hotel. You will fall in love with this place during your stay. It is because of the beautiful mountains and rivers, the historic old city, fantastic food, the warm and friendly people. Thailand’s second-largest city, Chiangmai retains much of its Lanna heritage and country town charm. Yet it has all the conveniences of a big city. We won’t stop here, get ready for more adventure. So, rest well.
Later in the evening, you will have dinner at Khan Toke (Cultural Show). Enjoy northern typical Thai dinner (Kantoke) with a view of ancient dances from northern Thailand. It is followed by a performance of charming Thai dances (fingernail, sword, candle and ram wong dances). Then you can get back to the hotel. What you get:
- Afternoon arrival to Chiangmai then to the hotel.
- Lunch Buffet.
DAY 02: CHIANGMAI –ELEPHANT AT WORK – HOME INDUSTRIES
Next morning we will continue Tour To Chiang Mai with breakfast at the hotel. Then we will proceed to the North of Chiangmai to see elephants that are at work in the jungle Orchid farm. This place is filled with hundreds of species of rare and colorful blooms. In present-day Thailand, elephants are only used as tremendously powerful beasts of burden but in the earlier times, they were a vital part of the king’s army. This is why elephants have played a very important role in Thai history.
On this trip, you will witness the traditional techniques which are still used in the training process. You will also be mesmerized by the preciseness of such gigantic creatures in action. For a small fee, you can also enjoy an elephant ride here. Then you will visit the famous Thai Handicraft Village, factories of silk and cotton, hand-weaving, Borsang village of umbrella and primitive paper-making, teak wood carving, silverware, and lacquerware.
DAY 03: CHIANGMAI –DOI SUTHEP TEMPLE – BANGKOK
The next morning, after breakfast at the hotel we will then continue with the tour. Also, you are going to visit Historic Doi Suthep Temple (3,500 feet above sea level) with its gardens baluster the holy pagoda containing a relic of lord’s Buddha and then our driver will take you back to the airport so you are back in time for your flight. Your tour will end here.
- You can customize The Tour To Chiang Mai package according to budget and preference.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Guides of other languages are available on request with additional charges.
- Kindly contact us directly to get a promotional rate for more than 4 persons.
- To book the rooms, you can confirm the availability.
- Rates are based on Private Tour.
Chiang Mai Tour Includes:
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking).
- Tour To Chiang Mai as per itinerary.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Halal Meals as per itinerary.
- Private Tour ~ Car / Van with Driver / Guide.
- Entrance fee as per the itinerary.
Chiang Mai Tour Excludes:
- Return Airline ticket.
- Travel Insurance.
- Airport tax.
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on the itinerary.
- Surcharge for High season/Peak season.
If you want to have a short trip to Chiang Mai, you can go for our perfect Tour To Chiang Mai.